Product nameAnti-Digoxigenin antibody [HRP.21H8] (HRP)
See all Digoxigenin primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [HRP.21H8] to Digoxigenin (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, In situ hybridizationmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Chemical/ Small Molecule conjugated to bovine serum albumin.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typekappa
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6212 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/10000.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/2000. Use in combination with tyramide signal amplification.|
|IHC-Fr||1/200 - 1/2000. 1/200 - 1/2000. Use in combination with tyramide signal amplification.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 22393045|
|In situ hybridization||Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 20019669|
RelevanceDigoxigenin (DIG) is a steroid found exclusively in the flowers and leaves of the plants Digitalis purpurea and Digitalis lanata. Digoxigenin is chemically closely related to Digoxin, the cardiac glycoside used for the treatment of various heart diseases. The term 'genin' at the end of Digoxigenin, refers to only the aglycone portion (without the sugar) part of the molecule,thus Digoxigenin is the steroid component of Digoxin, - minus the (digitose) sugar residues. DIG can be covalently added to proteins or nucleic acids which makes it very useful in diverse applications.
- 1672-46-4 antibody
- BRN 0096479 antibody
- DIG antibody
ab6212 at a dilution of 1/1000 staining Digoxigenin from human pancreatic tissue sections by immunohistochemistry (frozen). The antibody was incubated with the tissue for 2 hours.
This image is courtesy of an Abreview submitted by an anonymous researcher on 9 December 2005.
This product has been referenced in:
- Chen W et al. Effects of Yangzheng Sanjie Decoction-containing serum mediated by microRNA-7 on cell proliferation and apoptosis in gastric cancer. Oncol Lett 15:3621-3629 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29467883) »
- Manjon C et al. Unravelling the Molecular Determinants of Bee Sensitivity to Neonicotinoid Insecticides. Curr Biol 28:1137-1143.e5 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29576476) »