- References (9)
Publishing research using ab120066? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120066 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Armbruster M et al. Glutamate Clearance Is Locally Modulated by Presynaptic Neuronal Activity in the Cerebral Cortex. J Neurosci 36:10404-10415 (2016). PubMed: 27707974
- Yang Y & Xu-Friedman MA Different pools of glutamate receptors mediate sensitivity to ambient glutamate in the cochlear nucleus. J Neurophysiol 113:3634-45 (2015). PubMed: 25855696
- Morioka N et al. Primary cultures of rat cortical microglia treated with nicotine increases in the expression of excitatory amino acid transporter 1 (GLAST) via the activation of the a7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor. Neuroscience 258:374-84 (2014). PubMed: 24300109
- Naskar K & Stern JE A functional coupling between extrasynaptic NMDA receptors and A-type K+ channels under astrocyte control regulates hypothalamic neurosecretory neuronal activity. J Physiol 592:2813-27 (2014). PubMed: 24835172
- Potapenko ES et al. Astrocytes modulate a postsynaptic NMDA-GABAA-receptor crosstalk in hypothalamic neurosecretory neurons. J Neurosci 33:631-40 (2013). PubMed: 23303942
- Huda R et al. pH modulation of glial glutamate transporters regulates synaptic transmission in the nucleus of the solitary tract. J Neurophysiol 110:368-77 (2013). PubMed: 23615553
- Potapenko ES et al. Altered astrocyte glutamate transporter regulation of hypothalamic neurosecretory neurons in heart failure rats. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 303:R291-300 (2012). PubMed: 22696576
- Budisantoso T et al. Mechanisms underlying signal filtering at a multisynapse contact. J Neurosci 32:2357-76 (2012). PubMed: 22396411
- Uwechue NM et al. Activation of glutamate transport evokes rapid glutamine release from perisynaptic astrocytes. J Physiol 590:2317-31 (2012). PubMed: 22411007