Publishing research using ab413? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab413 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Albrecht LV et al. Arginine methylation is required for canonical Wnt signaling and endolysosomal trafficking. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 115:E5317-E5325 (2018). PubMed: 29773710
- Yaseen I et al. Mycobacteria modulate host epigenetic machinery by Rv1988 methylation of a non-tail arginine of histone H3. Nat Commun 6:8922 (2015). PubMed: 26568365
- Slade DJ et al. Chemical and biological methods to detect post-translational modifications of arginine. Biopolymers 101:133-43 (2014). PubMed: 23576281
- Hartsough EJ et al. Lysine methylation promotes VEGFR-2 activation and angiogenesis. Sci Signal 6:ra104 (2013). PubMed: 24300896
- Souki SK et al. Arginine methylation of the ICP27 RGG box regulates ICP27 export and is required for efficient herpes simplex virus 1 replication. J Virol 83:5309-20 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19321610
- Dolzhanskaya N et al. Alternative splicing modulates protein arginine methyltransferase-dependent methylation of fragile X syndrome mental retardation protein. Biochemistry 45:10385-93 (2006). PubMed: 16922515
- Komyod W et al. Are STATS arginine-methylated? J Biol Chem 280:21700-5 (2005). WB . PubMed: 15826948
- Balint BL et al. Arginine methylation provides epigenetic transcription memory for retinoid-induced differentiation in myeloid cells. Mol Cell Biol 25:5648-63 (2005). ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 15964820
- Mowen KA et al. Arginine methylation of STAT1 modulates IFNalpha/beta-induced transcription. Cell 104:731-41 (2001). PubMed: 11257227