Product nameAnti-Diphtheria Toxin antibody (HRP)
See all Diphtheria Toxin primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Diphtheria Toxin (HRP)
SpecificityReacts with purified diptheria toxin/toxoid.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Full length protein corresponding to Diphtheria Toxin. Full length purified diptheria toxoid protein from Corynebacterium diphtheriae.
Database link: Q6NK15
Highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase. Free enzyme is absent.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Please see notes section.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified IgG
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34420 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|WB||1/20 - 1/200. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.|
RelevanceCorynebacterium diphtheriae is a gram-positive, nonmotile bacteria found in soil and animal feces. C. diphteriae infect the epithelial cells of the upper respiratory tract from where they produce and secrete a potent toxin. This toxin is absorbed and disseminated through lymph channels and blood to the susceptible tissues of the body.
- Corynebacterium diphtheriae toxoid antibody
- Diphtheria Toxin antibody
- tox antibody
ab34420 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.