Key features and details
- Rabbit monoclonal [EP1991Y] to Dishevelled 3
- Suitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Dishevelled 3 antibody [EP1991Y]
See all Dishevelled 3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP1991Y] to Dishevelled 3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human Dishevelled 3 aa 600-700 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
(Peptide available as
- K562 cell lysate and human brain tissue
An immunizing peptide is available for this antibody as ab191381.
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76081 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 78 kDa.Can be blocked with Dishevelled 3 peptide (ab191381).|
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
FunctionMay play a role in the signal transduction pathway mediated by multiple Wnt genes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DSH family.
Contains 1 DEP domain.
Contains 1 DIX domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
modificationsUbiquitinated. Deubiquitinated by CYLD, which acts on 'Lys-63'-linked ubiquitin chains.
- Information by UniProt
- Dishevelled 3 (homologous to Drosophila dsh) antibody
- Dishevelled 3 antibody
- Dishevelled 3, dsh homolog (Drosophila) antibody
Anti-Dishevelled 3 antibody [EP1991Y] (ab76081) at 1/1000 dilution + K562 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP labelled IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 78 kDa
Observed band size: 95 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunohistochemical staining of paraffin-embedded human brain tissue, using ab76081, at 1/100-1/250 dilution.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
ICC/IF image of ab76081 stained PC12 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab76081, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab76081 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab76081, 1/100 dilution) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (ab96899) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) (1µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
ab76081 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Zeng X et al. Secreted Frizzled Related Protein 2 Modulates Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition and Stemness via Wnt/ß-Catenin Signaling in Choriocarcinoma. Cell Physiol Biochem 50:1815-1831 (2018). PubMed: 30396168
- Wu Y et al. Low expression of secreted frizzled-related protein 2 and nuclear accumulation of ß-catenin in aggressive nonfunctioning pituitary adenoma. Oncol Lett 12:199-206 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27347125
- He H et al. miR-204-5p promotes the adipogenic differentiation of human adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells by modulating DVL3 expression and suppressing Wnt/ß-catenin signaling. Int J Mol Med 35:1587-95 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25847080
- Lin X et al. Differential Expression of Wnt Pathway Genes in Sporadic Hepatocellular Carcinomas Infected With Hepatitis B Virus Identified With OligoGE Arrays. Hepat Mon 13:e6192 (2013). PubMed: 23483081
- Burcklé C et al. Control of the Wnt pathways by nephrocystin-4 is required for morphogenesis of the zebrafish pronephros. Hum Mol Genet 20:2611-27 (2011). IHC (PFA fixed) . PubMed: 21498478