Product nameDishevelled 3 peptide
See all Dishevelled 3 proteins and peptides
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab191381 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Dishevelled 3 antibody [EP1991Y] (ab76081)
This is an immunizing peptide for ab76081.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Preparation and Storage
Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C or -80°C.
- Dishevelled 3
- Dishevelled 3 (homologous to Drosophila dsh)
- Dishevelled 3, dsh homolog (Drosophila)
FunctionMay play a role in the signal transduction pathway mediated by multiple Wnt genes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DSH family.
Contains 1 DEP domain.
Contains 1 DIX domain.
Contains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
modificationsUbiquitinated. Deubiquitinated by CYLD, which acts on 'Lys-63'-linked ubiquitin chains.
- Information by UniProt
ab191381 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.