Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to DKK1
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-DKK1 antibody
See all DKK1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DKK1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide (Human) from the internal domain of DKK1 conjugated to KLH
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.70
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab61034 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Steam slides in 0.01 M sodium citrate buffer, pH 6.0 at 99-100°C for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand at room temperature in buffer for 20 minutes. Rinse in 1X TBS with Tween (TBST) for 1 minute at RT.
FunctionAntagonizes canonical Wnt signaling by inhibiting LRP5/6 interaction with Wnt and by forming a ternary complex with the transmembrane protein KREMEN that promotes internalization of LRP5/6. DKKs play an important role in vertebrate development, where they locally inhibit Wnt regulated processes such as antero-posterior axial patterning, limb development, somitogenesis and eye formation. In the adult, Dkks are implicated in bone formation and bone disease, cancer and Alzheimer disease.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dickkopf family.
DomainThe C-terminal cysteine-rich domain mediates interaction with LRP5 and LRP6.
- Information by UniProt
- Dickkopf 1 antibody
- Dickkopf 1 homolog antibody
- Dickkopf 1 like antibody
ab61034 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Gavriilidis P et al. Targeting hepatocarcinogenesis model in C56BL6 mice with pan-aurora kinase inhibitor Danusertib. J Cancer 9:914-922 (2018). PubMed: 29581770
- Grinchuk OV et al. Tumor-adjacent tissue co-expression profile analysis reveals pro-oncogenic ribosomal gene signature for prognosis of resectable hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Oncol 12:89-113 (2018). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 29117471
- Chen ZY et al. MiR-543 promotes cell proliferation and metastasis of renal cell carcinoma by targeting Dickkopf 1 through the Wnt/ß-catenin signaling pathway. J Cancer 9:3660-3668 (2018). PubMed: 30405834
- Choudhary S et al. Human ex vivo 3D bone model recapitulates osteocyte response to metastatic prostate cancer. Sci Rep 8:17975 (2018). PubMed: 30568232
- Takata N et al. Self-patterning of rostral-caudal neuroectoderm requires dual role of Fgf signaling for localized Wnt antagonism. Nat Commun 8:1339 (2017). PubMed: 29109536