Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [3A10] to DLK-1
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Recombinant fragment
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-DLK-1 antibody [3A10]
See all DLK-1 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3A10] to DLK-1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISA, Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human, Recombinant fragment
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human DLK-1 aa 174-349.
- Recombinant DLK-1 protein; U251 cells; NIH3T3 cells
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant.
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119930 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||1/200 - 1/400.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
FunctionMay have a role in neuroendocrine differentiation.
Tissue specificityFound within the stromal cells in close contact to the vascular structure of placental villi, yolk sac, fetal liver, adrenal cortex and pancreas and in the beta cells of the islets of Langerhans in the adult pancreas. Found also in some forms of neuroendocrine lung tumor tissue.
Sequence similaritiesContains 6 EGF-like domains.
modificationsN- and O-glycosylated.
- Information by UniProt
- Adipocyte differentiation inhibitor protein antibody
- Brevideltin antibody
- Delta like 1 homolog antibody
Immunofluorescence analysis of U251 cells using ab119930 at 1/200 dilution (green). Blue: DRAQ5 fluorescent DNA dye. Red: Actin filaments have been labeled with Alexa Fluor-555 phalloidin.
Anti-DLK-1 antibody [3A10] (ab119930) at 1/500 dilution + Recombinant DLK-1 protein
Predicted band size: 41 kDa
Flow cytometric analysis of NIH3T3 cells using ab119930 at 1/200 dilution (green) and negative control (red).
ELISA using ab119930.
ab119930 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Yang R et al. CDK5RAP3, a UFL1 substrate adaptor, is crucial for liver development. Development 146:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30635284
- Verginelli F et al. Paragangliomas arise through an autonomous vasculo-angio-neurogenic program inhibited by imatinib. Acta Neuropathol 135:779-798 (2018). Human . PubMed: 29305721
- Wang XX et al. Novel role of SF1 in alleviating thyroid-associated ophthalmopathy through the AMPK/mTOR signaling pathway. Gene 691:132-140 (2018). PubMed: 30562606
- Suffee N et al. Atrial natriuretic peptide regulates adipose tissue accumulation in adult atria. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:E771-E780 (2017). PubMed: 28096344
- Li L et al. Targeted disruption of hotair leads to homeotic transformation and gene derepression. Cell Rep 5:3-12 (2013). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 24075995
- Yu L et al. Pattern recognition receptor-initiated innate antiviral response in mouse adipose cells. Immunol Cell Biol N/A:N/A (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 24165978