Product nameAnti-DLL3 antibody
See all DLL3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DLL3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human DLL3 aa 550 to the C-terminus (C terminal) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
(Peptide available as
- This antibody gave a positive signal in Human Liver Tissue Lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63707 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa).|
FunctionInhibits primary neurogenesis. May be required to divert neurons along a specific differentiation pathway. Plays a role in the formation of somite boundaries during segmentation of the paraxial mesoderm.
Involvement in diseaseSpondylocostal dysostosis 1
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 DSL domain.
Contains 6 EGF-like domains.
DomainThe DSL domain is required for binding to the Notch receptor.
modificationsUbiquitinated by MIB (MIB1 or MIB2), leading to its endocytosis and subsequent degradation.
- Information by UniProt
- Delta Drosophila like 3 antibody
- Delta like 3 Drosophila antibody
- Delta like 3 homolog Drosophila antibody
Anti-DLL3 antibody (ab63707) at 1 µg/ml + Human liver tissue lysate - total protein (ab29889) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 65 kDa
Observed band size: 65 kDa
ab63707 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Zhang J et al. Differential expression of the Notch1 receptor, and its ligands Dll1, Dll3 and Dll4 in distinct human pituitary adenoma subtypes. Oncol Lett 13:4533-4539 (2017). PubMed: 28599454
- Wang J et al. EGFL7 participates in regulating biological behavior of growth hormone-secreting pituitary adenomas via Notch2/DLL3 signaling pathway. Tumour Biol 39:1010428317706203 (2017). PubMed: 28705113