Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to DLST
- Suitable for: IP, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-DLST antibody
See all DLST primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DLST
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IP, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Orangutan
- HeLa, Jurkat, 293T and TCMK whole cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab187699 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.|
FunctionThe 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex catalyzes the overall conversion of 2-oxoglutarate to succinyl-CoA and CO(2). It contains multiple copies of 3 enzymatic components: 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase (E1), dihydrolipoamide succinyltransferase (E2) and lipoamide dehydrogenase (E3).
PathwayAmino-acid degradation; L-lysine degradation via saccharopine pathway; glutaryl-CoA from L-lysine: step 6/6.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 2-oxoacid dehydrogenase family.
Contains 1 lipoyl-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex component E2 antibody
- Dihydrolipoamide S succinyltransferase (E2 component of 2 oxo glutarate complex) antibody
- Dihydrolipoamide S succinyltransferase antibody
Detection of DLST by Western Blot of Immunprecipitate.
Lane 1: ab187699 at 1 µg/ml labeling DLST in Jurkat whole cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab187699 at 6µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane).
Lane 2: Control IgG
Detection: Chemiluminescence with exposure time of 3 seconds.
All lanes : Anti-DLST antibody (ab187699) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293T whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : TCMK-1 cell lysate
Lane 5 : NIH3T3 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 49 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
ab187699 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Dalton WB et al. Hotspot SF3B1 mutations induce metabolic reprogramming and vulnerability to serine deprivation. J Clin Invest 129:4708-4723 (2019). PubMed: 31393856
- Diaz-Muñoz MD et al. The RNA-binding protein HuR is essential for the B cell antibody response. Nat Immunol 16:415-25 (2015). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 25706746