Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to DLX3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-DLX3 antibody
See all DLX3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DLX3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Chimpanzee, Spider monkey
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab66390 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
FunctionLikely to play a regulatory role in the development of the ventral forebrain. May play a role in craniofacial patterning and morphogenesis.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in DLX3 are a cause of trichodentoosseous syndrome (TDO) [MIM:190320]. TDO is an autosomal dominant syndrome characterized by enamel hypoplasia and hypocalcification with associated strikingly curly hair.
Defects in DLX3 are the cause of amelogenesis imperfecta type 4 (AI4) [MIM:104510]; also known as amelogenesis imperfecta hypomaturation-hypoplastic type with taurodontism. AI4 is an autosomal dominant defect of enamel formation associated with enlarged pulp chambers.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the distal-less homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Information by UniProt
- AI4 antibody
- Distal less homeo box 3 antibody
- DLX 3 antibody
Anti-DLX3 antibody (ab66390) at 1.25 µg/ml + Transfected 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size: 32 kDa
Observed band size: 40 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab66390 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Dunn-Fletcher CE et al. Anthropoid primate-specific retroviral element THE1B controls expression of CRH in placenta and alters gestation length. PLoS Biol 16:e2006337 (2018). PubMed: 30231016
- Li S & Roberson MS DLX3 interacts with GCM1 and inhibits its transactivation-stimulating activity in a homeodomain-dependent manner in human trophoblast-derived cells. Sci Rep 7:2009 (2017). PubMed: 28515447
- Palazzo E et al. The homeoprotein DLX3 and tumor suppressor p53 co-regulate cell cycle progression and squamous tumor growth. Oncogene 35:3114-24 (2016). ChIP . PubMed: 26522723
- Zhang Z et al. Transcriptional factor DLX3 promotes the gene expression of enamel matrix proteins during amelogenesis. PLoS One 10:e0121288 (2015). ChIP . PubMed: 25815730
- Isaac J et al. DLX3 regulates bone mass by targeting genes supporting osteoblast differentiation and mineral homeostasis in vivo. Cell Death Differ N/A:N/A (2014). PubMed: 24948010
- Duverger O et al. Neural crest deletion of Dlx3 leads to major dentin defects through down-regulation of Dspp. J Biol Chem 287:12230-40 (2012). ChIP, CHIPseq ; Mouse . PubMed: 22351765