For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
ab156917 DNA high Binding solution provides a highly efficient method for binding DNA on the microplate surface. This product allows the DNA to be tightly bound to the microplate surface in a quick manner without need of overnight incubations or heating microplates.
- Binding incubation time is only 60-90 mins
- No blocking is required
- Wide binding range: 0.1 ng-200 ng
- Allows binding of short DNA fragments, which can be as short as 100 bps
- DNA bound onto plastic surfaces is stabilized sufficiently to allow storage for 6 months prior to use
1. Add 100 μl of DNA high binding solution into the microplate wells and 1-8 μl of DNA solution (0.1-200 ng) for coating.
2. Incubate for 2 hours at 37°C.
3. Remove the solution from the wells and wash with PBS-T 2 times.
4. Dry at room temperature for 10-20 min. The plate can now be immediately used or stored at 4°C for up to 6 months.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab156917 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Nucleotide Array||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab156917 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"