Publishing research using ab26039? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab26039 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Zhu Y et al. Tamoxifen-resistant breast cancer cells are resistant to DNA-damaging chemotherapy because of upregulated BARD1 and BRCA1. Nat Commun 9:1595 (2018). PubMed: 29686231
- Maifrede S et al. Tyrosine kinase inhibitor-induced defects in DNA repair sensitize FLT3(ITD)-positive leukemia cells to PARP1 inhibitors. Blood 132:67-77 (2018). PubMed: 29784639
- Qiu Z et al. Generation of Gross Chromosomal Rearrangements by a Single Engineered DNA Double Strand Break. Sci Rep 7:43156 (2017). PubMed: 28225067
- Bermudez-Hernandez K et al. A Method for Quantifying Molecular Interactions Using Stochastic Modelling and Super-Resolution Microscopy. Sci Rep 7:14882 (2017). PubMed: 29093506
- Nieborowska-Skorska M et al. Gene expression and mutation-guided synthetic lethality eradicates proliferating and quiescent leukemia cells. J Clin Invest 127:2392-2406 (2017). PubMed: 28481221
- Rasmussen RD et al. Enhanced efficacy of combined HDAC and PARP targeting in glioblastoma. Mol Oncol N/A:N/A (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26794465
- Morgenroth A et al. Hedgehog signaling sensitizes glioma stem cells to endogenous nano-irradiation. Oncotarget 5:5483-93 (2014). Flow Cyt, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 24978848
- Kuhmann C et al. Altered regulation of DNA ligase IV activity by aberrant promoter DNA methylation and gene amplification in colorectal cancer. Hum Mol Genet 23:2043-54 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24282031
- Wang WY et al. Interaction of FUS and HDAC1 regulates DNA damage response and repair in neurons. Nat Neurosci 16:1383-91 (2013). PubMed: 24036913
- Dean JL et al. Modification of the DNA Damage Response by Therapeutic CDK4/6 Inhibition. J Biol Chem 287:29075-87 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22733811
- Slupianek A et al. BCR/ABL stimulates WRN to promote survival and genomic instability. Cancer Res 71:842-51 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21123451
- Salton M et al. Involvement of matrin 3 and SFPQ/NONO in the DNA damage response. Cell Cycle 9: (2010). PubMed: 20421735
- Chen X et al. Rational design of human DNA ligase inhibitors that target cellular DNA replication and repair. Cancer Res 68:3169-77 (2008). IP ; Human . PubMed: 18451142