Publishing research using ab32566? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32566 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Sun JS & Yang XH Expression of DNA-dependent protein kinase catalytic subunit in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma and its importance. Exp Ther Med 15:3295-3301 (2018). PubMed: 29545847
- Sekiba K et al. DHX9 regulates production of hepatitis B virus-derived circular RNA and viral protein levels. Oncotarget 9:20953-20964 (2018). PubMed: 29765512
- Yin Y et al. Androgen Receptor Variants Mediate DNA Repair after Prostate Cancer Irradiation. Cancer Res 77:4745-4754 (2017). PubMed: 28754673
- Zhang H et al. CAF-secreted CXCL1 conferred radioresistance by regulating DNA damage response in a ROS-dependent manner in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Cell Death Dis 8:e2790 (2017). PubMed: 28518141
- King HO et al. RAD51 Is a Selective DNA Repair Target to Radiosensitize Glioma Stem Cells. Stem Cell Reports 8:125-139 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28076755
- He H et al. ATM mediates DAB2IP-deficient bladder cancer cell resistance to ionizing radiation through the p38MAPK and NF-?B signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 16:1216-1222 (2017). PubMed: 28586028
- Wang FR et al. Aberrant DNA-PKcs and ERGIC1 expression may be involved in initiation of gastric cancer. World J Gastroenterol 23:6119-6127 (2017). ICC/IF . PubMed: 28970727
- Harley ME et al. TRAIP promotes DNA damage response during genome replication and is mutated in primordial dwarfism. Nat Genet 48:36-43 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 26595769
- Masuda Y et al. TRIM29 regulates the assembly of DNA repair proteins into damaged chromatin. Nat Commun 6:7299 (2015). Human . PubMed: 26095369
- Yüce Ö & West SC Senataxin, defective in the neurodegenerative disorder ataxia with oculomotor apraxia 2, lies at the interface of transcription and the DNA damage response. Mol Cell Biol 33:406-17 (2013). WB . PubMed: 23149945
- Wang Y et al. MicroRNA-138 Modulates DNA Damage Response by Repressing Histone H2AX Expression. Mol Cancer Res 9:1100-11 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21693595
- Zhu H et al. Involvement of Caveolin-1 in repair of DNA damage through both homologous recombination and non-homologous end joining. PLoS One 5: (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20700465