Publishing research using ab124918? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab124918 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Bian X et al. PTEN deficiency sensitizes endometrioid endometrial cancer to compound PARP-PI3K inhibition but not PARP inhibition as monotherapy. Oncogene 37:341-351 (2018). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28945226
- Ando K et al. Camptothecin resistance is determined by the regulation of topoisomerase I degradation mediated by ubiquitin proteasome pathway. Oncotarget 8:43733-43751 (2017). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 28415827
- Speers C et al. Androgen receptor as a mediator and biomarker of radioresistance in triple-negative breast cancer. NPJ Breast Cancer 3:29 (2017). PubMed: 28840192
- Zhang H et al. CAF-secreted CXCL1 conferred radioresistance by regulating DNA damage response in a ROS-dependent manner in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Cell Death Dis 8:e2790 (2017). PubMed: 28518141
- Mori E et al. Lysines 3241 and 3260 of DNA-PKcs are important for genomic stability and radioresistance. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 477:235-40 (2016). PubMed: 27297111
- Lohse I et al. Effects of Combined Treatment with Ionizing Radiation and the PARP Inhibitor Olaparib in BRCA Mutant and Wild Type Patient-Derived Pancreatic Cancer Xenografts. PLoS One 11:e0167272 (2016). PubMed: 28033382
- Hollingworth R et al. Activation of DNA Damage Response Pathways during Lytic Replication of KSHV. Viruses 7:2908-27 (2015). IF . PubMed: 26057167
- Sowd GA et al. SV40 utilizes ATM kinase activity to prevent non-homologous end joining of broken viral DNA replication products. PLoS Pathog 10:e1004536 (2014). PubMed: 25474690
- Juvekar A et al. Combining a PI3K inhibitor with a PARP inhibitor provides an effective therapy for BRCA1-related breast cancer. Cancer Discov 2:1048-63 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22915751