Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to DNAJB9
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-DNAJB9 antibody
See all DNAJB9 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to DNAJB9
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Cow, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee
- Human, Mouse and Rat Liver lysates.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab118282 is purified from Goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118282 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 26 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa).
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
FunctionActs as a co-chaperone with an Hsp70 protein.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 J domain.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Stress induces its translocation to the nucleus.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZP564F1862 antibody
- DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog subfamily B member 9 antibody
- DnaJ homolog subfamily B member 9 antibody
ab118282 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Liu Z et al. Reducing Smad3/ATF4 was essential for Sirt1 inhibiting ER stress-induced apoptosis in mice brown adipose tissue. Oncotarget 8:9267-9279 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28030827