Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR9857] to DNAJC9
- Suitable for: WB, IP, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-DNAJC9 antibody [EPR9857]
See all DNAJC9 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR9857] to DNAJC9
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: Flow Cyt or IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human DNAJC9 aa 150-250. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- HeLa, SH-SY5Y, HepG2 and Jurkat cell lysates; HepG2 cells.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150394 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 J domain.
- Information by UniProt
- DnaJ homolog subfamily C member 9 antibody
- DnaJ Hsp40 homolog subfamily C member 9 antibody
- DnaJ protein SB73 antibody
All lanes : Anti-DNAJC9 antibody [EPR9857] (ab150394) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 3 : SH-SY5Y cell lysate
Lane 4 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 30 kDa
Immunofluorescent analysis of HepG2 cells labeling DNAJC9 with ab150394 at 1/100 dilution.
ab150394 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.