Product nameAnti-DNase I antibody (HRP)
See all DNase I primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to DNase I (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, Dot blot, WB, Electron Microscopymore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Cow
Deoxyribonuclease I from Bovine Pancreas
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography, followed by extensive dialysis with the storage buffer.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34592 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Electron Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ELISA: 1/500 - 1/2000.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionAmong other functions, seems to be involved in cell death by apoptosis. Binds specifically to G-actin and blocks actin polymerization.
Tissue specificityPrincipally in tissues of the digestive system. Highest levels found in urine, but also relatively abundant in semen and saliva.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DNase I family.
Cellular localizationSecreted. Nucleus envelope. Secretory protein, stored in zymogen granules and found in the nuclear envelope.
- Information by UniProt
- Deoxyribonuclease 1 antibody
- Deoxyribonuclease I antibody
- Deoxyribonuclease-1 antibody
ab34592 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.