For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
I have double-stained with mouse monoclonal anti-Dnmt1 (ab13537) and rabbit polyclonal anti-Dnmt1 (ab19905) in the same tissues; however, it was confused me that they were not co-localized in the same cell types. Moreover, mouse antibody was able to stain additional cells. Which on I should believe??? I would appreciate if you could address my question asap since we need to address the reviewer's question for our ms.
Asked on Nov 12 2012
Thank you for your email. I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems with this antibody.
I have read the details you have kindly provided and have following further questions for better understanding of the problem;
- What type of cells are being used? Are they treated or non treated?
- Could you fill in the attached questionnaire?
- Were the conditions e.g. concentration and dilution optimized to be used in double IF?
- Could you provide image with all the details e.g. with secondary info, conjugate info etc?
- Could you high light the cells that concerns you or provide images in support?
Thank you very much for your cooperation. I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Answered on Nov 12 2012