Publishing research using ab3493? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3493 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Ishihara T et al. DNA methylation dynamics in the germline of the marsupial tammar wallaby, Macropus eugenii. DNA Res 26:85-94 (2019). PubMed: 30535324
- Peng J et al. The detrimental effects of glucocorticoids exposure during pregnancy on offspring's cardiac functions mediated by hypermethylation of bone morphogenetic protein-4. Cell Death Dis 9:834 (2018). PubMed: 30082698
- Nanan KK et al. Independence between pre-mRNA splicing and DNA methylation in an isogenic minigene resource. Nucleic Acids Res 45:12780-12797 (2017). PubMed: 29244186
- Fan H et al. Hepatitis B virus X protein induces EpCAM expression via active DNA demethylation directed by RelA in complex with EZH2 and TET2. Oncogene 35:715-26 (2016). PubMed: 25893293
- Li C et al. MEK inhibitor PD0325901 and vitamin C synergistically induce hypomethylation of mouse embryonic stem cells. Oncotarget 7:39730-39739 (2016). PubMed: 27213595
- Lee SM et al. HBx induces hypomethylation of distal intragenic CpG islands required for active expression of developmental regulators. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:9555-60 (2014). Mouse . PubMed: 24941955
- Neri F et al. Dnmt3L antagonizes DNA methylation at bivalent promoters and favors DNA methylation at gene bodies in ESCs. Cell 155:121-34 (2013). PubMed: 24074865
- Yang J et al. Stem Cell Gene SALL4 Suppresses Transcription through Recruitment of DNA Methyltransferases. J Biol Chem 287:1996-2005 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 22128185
- O'Doherty AM et al. Bovine DNA methylation imprints are established in an oocyte size-specific manner, which are coordinated with the expression of the DNMT3 family proteins. Biol Reprod 86:67 (2012). WB ; Cow . PubMed: 22088914
- Song J et al. DNA and chromatin modification networks distinguish stem cell pluripotent ground states. Mol Cell Proteomics 11:1036-47 (2012). PubMed: 22822199
- Zuccotti M et al. Gatekeeper of pluripotency: A common Oct4 transcriptional network operates in mouse eggs and embryonic stem cells. BMC Genomics 12:345 (2011). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 21729306