- References (6)
Publishing research using ab120169? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120169 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Kim CS & Johnston D A1 adenosine receptor-mediated GIRK channels contribute to the resting conductance of CA1 neurons in the dorsal hippocampus. J Neurophysiol 113:2511-23 (2015). PubMed: 25652929
- Anderson CT et al. Modulation of extrasynaptic NMDA receptors by synaptic and tonic zinc. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:E2705-14 (2015). PubMed: 25947151
- Mlinar B et al. Nonexocytotic serotonin release tonically suppresses serotonergic neuron activity. J Gen Physiol 145:225-51 (2015). PubMed: 25712017
- Kyuyoung CL & Huguenard JR Modulation of short-term plasticity in the corticothalamic circuit by group III metabotropic glutamate receptors. J Neurosci 34:675-87 (2014). PubMed: 24403165
- Saiepour MH et al. Competition and Homeostasis of Excitatory and Inhibitory Connectivity in the Adult Mouse Visual Cortex. Cereb Cortex : (2014). PubMed: 25316336
- Kasanetz F et al. Transition to addiction is associated with a persistent impairment in synaptic plasticity. Science 328:1709-12 (2010). PubMed: 20576893