Key features and details
- β1 and β2 adrenoceptor agonist
- CAS Number: 49745-95-1
- Purity: > 99%
- Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM
- Form / State: Solid
- Source: Synthetic
Product nameDobutamine hydrochloride, beta1 and beta2 adrenoceptor agonist
Descriptionβ1 and β2 adrenoceptor agonist
β1 and β2 adrenoceptor agonist. Displays some activity at α1 adrenoceptors. Synthetic catecholamine. Shows positive inotropic effect.
- 3,4- Dihydroxy- N- [3- (4- hydroxyphenyl) - 1- methylpropyl] -β-phenethylamine hydrochloride
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120768 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Novoseletskaya E et al. Mesenchymal Stromal Cell-Produced Components of Extracellular Matrix Potentiate Multipotent Stem Cell Response to Differentiation Stimuli. Front Cell Dev Biol 8:555378 (2020). PubMed: 33072743
- Pollak AJ et al. A secretory pathway kinase regulates sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca2+ homeostasis and protects against heart failure. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30520731
- Tyurin-Kuzmin PA et al. Activation of ß-adrenergic receptors is required for elevated a1A-adrenoreceptors expression and signaling in mesenchymal stromal cells. Sci Rep 6:32835 (2016). PubMed: 27596381