Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein L purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab63507 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
ab13970 staining GFP in E10.5 mouse embryo sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-Fr - frozen sections).
Tissue was fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with PBS/0.5% Triton-X100 and blocked with protein block for 30 minutes at 25°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/500) for 3 hours at 25°C. FITC-conjugated donkey anti-chicken IgY H&L (ab63507) (1/500) was used as the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab63507 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Chen Y et al. Sustained NPY signaling enables AgRP neurons to drive feeding. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31033437
- Schwerdt HN et al. Cellular-scale probes enable stable chronic subsecond monitoring of dopamine neurochemicals in a rodent model. Commun Biol 1:144 (2018). PubMed: 30272020
- Carreon TA et al. Interaction of cochlin and mechanosensitive channel TREK-1 in trabecular meshwork cells influences the regulation of intraocular pressure. Sci Rep 7:452 (2017). ICC . PubMed: 28352076
- Ng SS et al. Long-term culture of human liver tissue with advanced hepatic functions. JCI Insight 2:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28570275
- Ribera A et al. Biochemical, histological and functional correction of mucopolysaccharidosis type IIIB by intra-cerebrospinal fluid gene therapy. Hum Mol Genet 24:2078-95 (2015). IHC-P . PubMed: 25524704