Product nameDonkey Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP)
See all IgY secondary antibodies
SpecificityReact with the heavy and light chains of the immunoglobulin molecule. Pre-absorbed with the following species proteins: Bovine, goat, guinea pig, syrian hamster, horse, human, mouse, rabbit, rat, and sheep serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab16349 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2500. Optimized for ECL applications.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Osório C et al. Selective regulation of axonal growth from developing hippocampal neurons by tumor necrosis factor superfamily member APRIL. Mol Cell Neurosci 59:24-36 (2014). WB . Read more (PubMed: 24444792) »
- Kamper P et al. Proteomic analysis identifies galectin-1 as a predictive biomarker for relapsed/refractory disease in classical Hodgkin lymphoma. Blood 117:6638-49 (2011). WB . Read more (PubMed: 21505194) »