Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: WB
Product nameDonkey Anti-Chicken IgY H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgY secondary antibodies
SpecificityReact with the heavy and light chains of the immunoglobulin molecule. Pre-absorbed with the following species proteins: Bovine, goat, guinea pig, syrian hamster, horse, human, mouse, rabbit, rat, and sheep serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab16349 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2500. Optimized for ECL applications.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab16349 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Li F et al. HSPB8 over-expression prevents disruption of blood-brain barrier by promoting autophagic flux after cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury. J Neurochem 148:97-113 (2019). PubMed: 30422312
- Osório C et al. Selective regulation of axonal growth from developing hippocampal neurons by tumor necrosis factor superfamily member APRIL. Mol Cell Neurosci 59:24-36 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24444792
- Kamper P et al. Proteomic analysis identifies galectin-1 as a predictive biomarker for relapsed/refractory disease in classical Hodgkin lymphoma. Blood 117:6638-49 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21505194
- Coupland SE et al. Proteomics of uveal melanomas suggests HSP-27 as a possible surrogate marker of chromosome 3 loss. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 51:12-20 (2010). WB . PubMed: 19643972
- Brink TC et al. Activation of the immune response is a key feature of aging in mice. Biogerontology : (2009). WB . PubMed: 19255868
- Honoré B et al. Identification of differentially expressed proteins in spontaneous thymic lymphomas from knockout mice with deletion of p53. Proteome Sci 6:18 (2008). WB . PubMed: 18544163