Key features and details
- Donkey F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (PE) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt
Product nameDonkey F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (PE) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionDonkey F(ab')2 Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (PE) preadsorbed
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cytmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Rabbit IgG whole molecule
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPrepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using rabbit IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation. Minimum Cross Reactivity to Bovine, Chicken, Goat, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat & Sheep Serum Proteins
Conjugation notesR-Phycoerythrin (R-PE) Molecular Weight 240,000 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 488 nm Emission Wavelength: 575 nm OD566nm/OD280nm: 2.8
Can be used in immunomicroscopy and flow cytometry or FACS analysis as well as other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7007 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/250. The maximum amount of reagent required to stain 1 x 106 cells in flow cytometry is approximately 1.0 ug of antibody conjugate.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7007 has been referenced in 19 publications.
- Amjadi F et al. Distinct changes in the proteome profile of endometrial tissues in polycystic ovary syndrome compared with healthy fertile women. Reprod Biomed Online N/A:N/A (2018). WB, IHC-P . PubMed: 29729850
- Vasilev DS et al. Transient Morphological Alterations in the Hippocampus After Pentylenetetrazole-Induced Seizures in Rats. Neurochem Res N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29936569
- Xu YL et al. MicroRNA-19 restores vascular endothelial cell function in lower limb ischemia-reperfusion injury through the KLF10-dependent TGF-ß1/Smad signaling pathway in rats. J Cell Biochem N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29953651
- da Silva Lima F et al. An insight into the role of magnesium in the immunomodulatory properties of mesenchymal stem cells. J Nutr Biochem 55:200-208 (2018). Flow Cyt, ICC/IF . PubMed: 29554498
- Vaez SA et al. The cardiac niche role in cardiomyocyte differentiation of rat bone marrow-derived stromal cells: comparison between static and microfluidic cell culture methods. EXCLI J 17:762-774 (2018). PubMed: 30190666