Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 405)
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 405. Ex: 402nm, Em: 421nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, Flow Cyt, IHC-P
Product nameDonkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 405)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityThis antibody is specific to Goat IgG
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, Flow Cyt, IHC-Pmore details
Full length protein corresponding to Goat IgG.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 405. Ex: 402nm, Em: 421nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
We recommend storage time at 4°C should be minimal, since this may affect the signal strength.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175664 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.
We recommend the use of a dedicated 405 filter for optimal results not the DAPI filter. The DAPI filter may not excite until the maximum emission peaks of Alexa Fluor® 405 dye (see difference below)
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ICC/IF image of ab7291 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then incubated in 1%BSA / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab7291, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. Ab98800 (goat anti-mouse IgG) was then added as a secondary bridging antibody, at 1/250 dilution for 1h. Ab175664 Alexa Fluor® 405 donkey anti-goat IgG (H+L) (blue) was then used at 2µg/ml for 1h as a tertiary antibody. DRAQ5 (ab108410) was used to stain the cell nuclei (red) at a concentration of 1.25µM.
The negative control (inset) is a secondary-only assay to demonstrate low non-specific binding of the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab175664 has been referenced in 12 publications.
- Hsu M et al. Neuroinflammation-induced lymphangiogenesis near the cribriform plate contributes to drainage of CNS-derived antigens and immune cells. Nat Commun 10:229 (2019). PubMed: 30651548
- Corbett BF et al. Sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor 3 in the medial prefrontal cortex promotes stress resilience by reducing inflammatory processes. Nat Commun 10:3146 (2019). PubMed: 31316053
- Beaune G et al. Polymeric Nanoparticles Limit the Collective Migration of Cellular Aggregates. Langmuir 35:7396-7404 (2019). PubMed: 29975543
- Li K et al. Hypoxic Preconditioning Maintains GLT-1 Against Transient Global Cerebral Ischemia Through Upregulating Cx43 and Inhibiting c-Src. Front Mol Neurosci 11:344 (2018). PubMed: 30323740
- Niquille M et al. Neurogliaform cortical interneurons derive from cells in the preoptic area. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29557780