Key features and details
- Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594)
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 594. Ex: 590nm, Em: 617nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
Product nameDonkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594)
SpecificityThis antibody is specific to Goat IgG
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
Full length protein corresponding to Goat IgG.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 594. Ex: 590nm, Em: 617nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThe antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150132 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ICC/IF image of ab7291 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then incubated in 1%BSA / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab7291, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. Ab98800 (goat anti-mouse IgG) was then added as a secondary bridging antibody, at 1/250 dilution for 1h. Ab150132 Alexa Fluor® 594 donkey anti-goat IgG (H+L) (orange) was then used at 1µg/ml for 1h as a tertiary antibody. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
The negative control (inset) is a secondary-only assay to demonstrate low non-specific binding of the secondary antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab150132 has been referenced in 17 publications.
- Desgrouas C et al. Unraveling LMNA Mutations in Metabolic Syndrome: Cellular Phenotype and Clinical Pitfalls. Cells 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32012908
- Matsui H et al. Age- and a-Synuclein-Dependent Degeneration of Dopamine and Noradrenaline Neurons in the Annual Killifish Nothobranchius furzeri. Cell Rep 26:1727-1733.e6 (2019). PubMed: 30759385
- Zhao N et al. Lipocalin-2 may produce damaging effect after cerebral ischemia by inducing astrocytes classical activation. J Neuroinflammation 16:168 (2019). PubMed: 31426811
- Chiocchetti R et al. Cellular Distribution of Canonical and Putative Cannabinoid Receptors in Canine Cervical Dorsal Root Ganglia. Front Vet Sci 6:313 (2019). PubMed: 31608295
- Wang H et al. Genetic screening and multipotency in rhesus monkey haploid neural progenitor cells. Development 145:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29784672