Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Biotin)
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
General notesUse donkey anti-goat IgG (H&L) biotin to confidently detect primary antibodies raised in goat in your immunohistochemistry, western blot, ELISA or immunoprecipitation. Get dilutions to get the best results in your IHC, WB, IP, or ELISA with donkey anti-goat IgG (H&L) biotin below.
Biotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per IgG molecule
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6884 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
ab6884 used to stain samples of whole heads of embryonic day 15 (E15) mice by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded sections).
Comparison of four staining methods. The heads were flash-frozen directly in isopentane on dry-ice. Once hardened, they were embedded in O.C.T compound. Frozen sections were postfixed in 4% paraformaldehyde in PBS for 20 minutes and quenched in 1.5% hydrogen peroxide for 30 minutes. Sections were then blocked for 2 hours at room temperature with 5% donkey serum in Tris-buffered saline with 0.1% Triton-X100 and then incubated with a goat anti-Nurr1 primary antibody 1/200 in 1% donkey serum in TBS at 4°C overnight. Biotinylated donkey anti-goat (ab6884) 1/500 in 1% donkey serum in TBS was applied for 2 hours at room temperature and reacted with avidin-biotinylated enzyme complex (ABC) using the Vectastain Elite kit and diaminobenzidene (DAB) according to the manufacturer's instructions. Images were taken directly on the PALM Micr
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6884 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Razumilava N et al. Hedgehog Signaling Modulates Interleukin-33-Dependent Extrahepatic Bile Duct Cell Proliferation in Mice. Hepatol Commun 3:277-292 (2019). PubMed: 30766964
- Li F et al. ßKlotho is identified as a target for theranostics in non-small cell lung cancer. Theranostics 9:7474-7489 (2019). PubMed: 31695781
- Synowiec S et al. Spinal Hyper-Excitability and Altered Muscle Structure Contribute to Muscle Hypertonia in Newborns After Antenatal Hypoxia-Ischemia in a Rabbit Cerebral Palsy Model. Front Neurol 9:1183 (2018). PubMed: 30705663
- Rowlands D et al. Aggrecan Directs Extracellular Matrix-Mediated Neuronal Plasticity. J Neurosci 38:10102-10113 (2018). PubMed: 30282728
- Johnson MB et al. Topical Fibronectin Improves Wound Healing of Irradiated Skin. Sci Rep 7:3876 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 28634413