Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Biotin
- Host species: Donkey
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB
Product nameDonkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Biotin) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WBmore details
Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Mouse, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Goat IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesBiotinamidocaproate N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester (BAC) Biotin/Protein Ratio: 10-20 BAC molecules per Rabbit IgG molecule
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7124 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: 1/16000 - 1/64000.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
WB: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7124 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Tan S et al. Altered Biological Properties in Dp71 Over-Expressing HBE Cells. Cell Physiol Biochem 43:2022-2036 (2017). PubMed: 29059680
- Rienstra H et al. Donor and recipient origin of mesenchymal and endothelial cells in chronic renal allograft remodeling. Am J Transplant 9:463-72 (2009). IHC-P . PubMed: 19260830
- Broekema M et al. Bone marrow-derived myofibroblasts contribute to the renal interstitial myofibroblast population and produce procollagen I after ischemia/reperfusion in rats. J Am Soc Nephrol 18:165-75 (2007). PubMed: 17135399