Product nameDonkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (DyLight® 488)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Goat IgG and with light chains common to other Goat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
ConjugationDyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 488.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96931 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96931 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Tang S et al. Apolipoprotein A-I enhances insulin-dependent and insulin-independent glucose uptake by skeletal muscle. Sci Rep 9:1350 (2019). PubMed: 30718702
- Wakasugi T et al. Role of smooth muscle cell p53 in pulmonary arterial hypertension. PLoS One 14:e0212889 (2019). PubMed: 30807606
- Lin CL et al. A KDM6A-KLF10 reinforcing feedback mechanism aggravates diabetic podocyte dysfunction. EMBO Mol Med 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30948420
- Chebib N et al. Dysregulation of the endothelin pathway in lymphangioleiomyomatosis with no direct effect on cell proliferation and migration. Sci Rep 8:14698 (2018). PubMed: 30279475
- Tschurtschenthaler M et al. Defective ATG16L1-mediated removal of IRE1a drives Crohn's disease-like ileitis. J Exp Med 214:401-422 (2017). PubMed: 28082357
- Fritz HK et al. The Axl-Regulating Tumor Suppressor miR-34a Is Increased in ccRCC but Does Not Correlate with Axl mRNA or Axl Protein Levels. PLoS One 10:e0135991 (2015). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 26287733
- Cheong CU et al. Etanercept attenuates traumatic brain injury in rats by reducing brain TNF- a contents and by stimulating newly formed neurogenesis. Mediators Inflamm 2013:620837 (2013). IHC (PFA fixed) . PubMed: 23710117
- Lim SW et al. Microglial activation induced by traumatic brain injury is suppressed by postinjury treatment with hyperbaric oxygen therapy. J Surg Res 184:1076-84 (2013). PubMed: 23726237
- Chio CC et al. Etanercept attenuates traumatic brain injury in rats by reducing early microglial expression of tumor necrosis factor-a. BMC Neurosci 14:33 (2013). PubMed: 23496862
- Wu J & Tzanakakis ES Contribution of stochastic partitioning at human embryonic stem cell division to NANOG heterogeneity. PLoS One 7:e50715 (2012). PubMed: 23226362