Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (DyLight® 550)
- Conjugation: DyLight® 550. Ex: 562nm, Em: 576nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Product nameDonkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (DyLight® 550)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Goat IgG and with light chains common to other Goat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
ConjugationDyLight® 550. Ex: 562nm, Em: 576nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 550.
General notesDyLight® 550 replaces DyLight® 549.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96932 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.
DyLight® 550 replaces DyLight® 549. The DyLight® 550 excitation is 562nm and the emission is 576nm. DyLight® 550 provides the same orange-to-red fluorescence and photostability as the DyLight® 549 dye. Please refer to the vial in order to check whether the product you received is DyLight® 549 or DyLight® 550. This information however will have no impact on your experiments. For more information please refer to DyLight® 550.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96932 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Cen M et al. TIEG1 deficiency confers enhanced myocardial protection in the infarcted heart by mediating the Pten/Akt signalling pathway. Int J Mol Med 39:569-578 (2017). PubMed: 28204828
- Mikedis MM & Downs KM PRDM1/BLIMP1 is widely distributed to the nascent fetal-placental interface in the mouse gastrula. Dev Dyn 246:50-71 (2017). PubMed: 27696611
- Rodriguez AM et al. Brachyury drives formation of a distinct vascular branchpoint critical for fetal-placental arterial union in the mouse gastrula. Dev Biol 425:208-222 (2017). PubMed: 28389228
- Mikedis MM & Downs KM Widespread but tissue-specific patterns of interferon-induced transmembrane protein 3 (IFITM3, FRAGILIS, MIL-1) in the mouse gastrula. Gene Expr Patterns 13:225-39 (2013). PubMed: 23639725