Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (DyLight® 594)
- Conjugation: DyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Product nameDonkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (DyLight® 594)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Goat IgG and with light chains common to other Goat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
ConjugationDyLight® 594. Ex: 593nm, Em: 618nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 594.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96933 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96933 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Krieger JR et al. Quantitative analysis of immune cell subset infiltration of supraspinatus muscle after severe rotator cuff injury. Regen Eng Transl Med 3:82-93 (2017). PubMed: 28706969
- Novaleski CK et al. Acute exposure to vibration is an apoptosis-inducing stimulus in the vocal fold epithelium. Tissue Cell 48:407-16 (2016). PubMed: 27577014
- Hofmann TJ et al. Transplanted murine long-term repopulating hematopoietic cells can differentiate to osteoblasts in the marrow stem cell niche. Mol Ther 21:1224-31 (2013). PubMed: 23587920