Key features and details
- Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (DyLight® 650), pre-adsorbed
- Conjugation: DyLight® 650. Ex: 654nm, Em: 673nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt
Product nameDonkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (DyLight® 650) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (DyLight® 650), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Goat IgG and with light chains common to other Goat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to chicken, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cytmore details
Chicken, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
ConjugationDyLight® 650. Ex: 654nm, Em: 673nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using chicken, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 650.
General notesDyLight® 650 replaces DyLight® 649.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96938 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.
DyLight® 650 replaces DyLight® 649. The DyLight® 650 excitation is 652nm and the emission is 672nm. DyLight® 650 hence provides the same far-red fluorescence and photostability as the DyLight® 649 dye. Please refer to the vial in order to check whether the product you received is DyLight® 649 or DyLight® 650. This information however will have no impact on your experiments. For more information please refer to DyLight® 650.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96938 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Scherz B et al. mTh1 driven expression of hTDP-43 results in typical ALS/FTLD neuropathological symptoms. PLoS One 13:e0197674 (2018). PubMed: 29787578
- Kathe C & Moon LDF RNA sequencing dataset describing transcriptional changes in cervical dorsal root ganglia after bilateral pyramidotomy and forelimb intramuscular gene therapy with an adeno-associated viral vector encoding human neurotrophin-3. Data Brief 21:377-385 (2018). PubMed: 30364576
- Kullmann FA et al. Urothelial proliferation and regeneration after spinal cord injury. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 313:F85-F102 (2017). PubMed: 28331065
- Rodriguez AM & Downs KM Visceral endoderm and the primitive streak interact to build the fetal-placental interface of the mouse gastrula. Dev Biol N/A:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28882402
- Baron L et al. Mycolactone subverts immunity by selectively blocking the Sec61 translocon. J Exp Med 213:2885-2896 (2016). PubMed: 27821549
- Kathe C et al. Intramuscular Neurotrophin-3 normalizes low threshold spinal reflexes, reduces spasms and improves mobility after bilateral corticospinal tract injury in rats. Elife 5:N/A (2016). Rat . PubMed: 27759565
- Rönnlund D et al. Multicolor fluorescence nanoscopy by photobleaching: concept, verification, and its application to resolve selective storage of proteins in platelets. ACS Nano 8:4358-65 (2014). PubMed: 24730587