For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab7121? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab7121 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Baird A et al. Osteoblast differentiation of equine induced pluripotent stem cells. Biol Open 7:N/A (2018).
- Raghuram GV et al. Physical shearing imparts biological activity to DNA and ability to transmit itself horizontally across species and kingdom boundaries. BMC Mol Biol 18:21 (2017).
- Miranda E et al. The intracellular accumulation of polymeric neuroserpin explains the severity of the dementia FENIB. Hum Mol Genet 17:1527-39 (2008).
- Grimsey N et al. Temporal and spatial regulation of the phosphatidate phosphatases lipin 1 and 2. J Biol Chem 283:29166-74 (2008).
- Miranda E et al. Mutants of neuroserpin that cause dementia accumulate as polymers within the endoplasmic reticulum. J Biol Chem 279:28283-91 (2004).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"