Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (FITC) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
Product nameDonkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (FITC) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Mouse, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Goat IgG (purified).
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesDiaminotriazinylaminofluorescein (DTAF) (Molecular Weight 530 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 495 nm Emission Wavelength: 528 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 3.3 moles DTAF per mole of Rabbit IgG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7121 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IM: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7121 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Baird A et al. Osteoblast differentiation of equine induced pluripotent stem cells. Biol Open 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29685993
- Raghuram GV et al. Physical shearing imparts biological activity to DNA and ability to transmit itself horizontally across species and kingdom boundaries. BMC Mol Biol 18:21 (2017). PubMed: 28793862
- Miranda E et al. The intracellular accumulation of polymeric neuroserpin explains the severity of the dementia FENIB. Hum Mol Genet 17:1527-39 (2008). PubMed: 18267959
- Grimsey N et al. Temporal and spatial regulation of the phosphatidate phosphatases lipin 1 and 2. J Biol Chem 283:29166-74 (2008). PubMed: 18694939
- Miranda E et al. Mutants of neuroserpin that cause dementia accumulate as polymers within the endoplasmic reticulum. J Biol Chem 279:28283-91 (2004). PubMed: 15090543