Product nameDonkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Goat IgG and with light chains common to other Goat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Goat IgG. Contains both the heavy and light chain
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Proclin
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
General notesPart of the AbExcel range.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97110 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/500.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary).|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000. Colorimetric: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Chemiluminescent: 1/1000 - 1/30000. In some cases the antibody may be diluted further than indicated.|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/500.|
IHC image of beta actin staining in human normal colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*.
The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH 6) for 30 mins. The section was incubated with ab8229, 10 µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab97110, 1/100 dilution) was used for 1 hour at room temperature. The section was counterstained with hematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is secondary-only at 1/200 dilution.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
All lanes : Anti-beta Actin antibody - Loading Control (ab8229) at 1 µg/ml
All lanes : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Lanes 1-2 & 5-6 : Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97110) at 1/20000 dilution
Lanes 3-4 : Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97110) at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 20 minutes
This product has been referenced in:
- Schepens B et al. Vaccination with influenza hemagglutinin-loaded ceramic nanoporous microneedle arrays induces protective immune responses. Eur J Pharm Biopharm 136:259-266 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30731115) »
- Zhu Z et al. Gene Expression and Protein Synthesis in Mitochondria Enhance the Duration of High-Speed Linear Motility in Boar Sperm. Front Physiol 10:252 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30914972) »