Product nameDonkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Mouse, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Goat IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7125 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
This product has been referenced in:
- Jendresen C et al. The Alzheimer's disease risk factors apolipoprotein E and TREM2 are linked in a receptor signaling pathway. J Neuroinflammation 14:59 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28320424) »
- Nassar M et al. GAS6 is a key homeostatic immunological regulator of host-commensal interactions in the oral mucosa. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:E337-E346 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28049839) »