Product nameDonkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, WB, ICC/IFmore details
Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Mouse, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Goat IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7125 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7125 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Li L et al. Valsartan inhibits RhoA-ROCK2-MYL pathway in rat model of alcoholic cardiomyopathy. Exp Ther Med 18:4313-4321 (2019). PubMed: 31777538
- Nassar M et al. GAS6 is a key homeostatic immunological regulator of host-commensal interactions in the oral mucosa. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:E337-E346 (2017). PubMed: 28049839
- Rinaldi L et al. Mitochondrial AKAP1 supports mTOR pathway and tumor growth. Cell Death Dis 8:e2842 (2017). IHC . PubMed: 28569781
- Jendresen C et al. The Alzheimer's disease risk factors apolipoprotein E and TREM2 are linked in a receptor signaling pathway. J Neuroinflammation 14:59 (2017). PubMed: 28320424
- Du Roure C et al. Hematopoietic Overexpression of FOG1 Does Not Affect B-Cells but Reduces the Number of Circulating Eosinophils. PLoS One 9:e92836 (2014). WB . PubMed: 24747299
- Mornet E et al. Folate-equipped nanolipoplexes mediated efficient gene transfer into human epithelial cells. Int J Mol Sci 14:1477-501 (2013). PubMed: 23344053
- Maekawa T et al. Coiled-Coil Domain-Dependent Homodimerization of Intracellular Barley Immune Receptors Defines a Minimal Functional Module for Triggering Cell Death. Cell Host Microbe 9:187-99 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21402358
- Graham D et al. Candidate genes that determine response to salt in the stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive rat: congenic analysis. Hypertension 50:1134-41 (2007). WB . PubMed: 17938382