Product nameDonkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
DescriptionDonkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Goat IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed
By immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Goat IgG and with light chains common to other Goat immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins. Reduced cross-reactivity to chicken, horse, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat was detected.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Chicken, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAntiserum was cross adsorbed using chicken, human, mouse, pig, rabbit and rat immunosorbents to remove cross reactive antibodies. This antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97120 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/100000. (Primary)|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/50000. Colorimetric 1/5000 - 1/30000; Chemiluminescent 1/10000 - 1/50000|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97120 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Dominy SS et al. Porphyromonas gingivalis in Alzheimer's disease brains: Evidence for disease causation and treatment with small-molecule inhibitors. Sci Adv 5:eaau3333 (2019). PubMed: 30746447
- Papali'i-Curtin JC et al. Expression of Components of the Renin-Angiotensin System in Pyogenic Granuloma. Front Surg 6:13 (2019). PubMed: 31024924
- Pittala S et al. Targeting Liver Cancer and Associated Pathologies in Mice with a Mitochondrial VDAC1-Based Peptide. Neoplasia 20:594-609 (2018). IHC-P . PubMed: 29747160
- Parvin R et al. Inhibitory Effects of a Novel PPAR-? Agonist MEKT1 on Pomc Expression/ACTH Secretion in AtT20 Cells. PPAR Res 2018:5346272 (2018). PubMed: 29849538
- Ram RS et al. Cancer Stem Cells in Moderately Differentiated Lip Squamous Cell Carcinoma Express Components of the Renin-Angiotensin System. Front Surg 4:30 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28634582