Product nameDonkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (PE) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cytmore details
Chicken, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, RatTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Goat IgG whole molecule
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesPrepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities, pepsin digestion and chromatographic separation
Conjugation notesR-Phycoerythrin (R-PE) Molecular Weight 240,000 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 488 nm Emission Wavelength: 575 nm OD566nm/OD280nm: 2.8
Can be used in immunomicroscopy and flow cytometry or FACS analysis as well as other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7004 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
As a general guideline, dilutions of 1/50 to 1/200 should be suitable for most applications.
|Flow Cyt||1/100 - 1/250. The maximum amount of reagent required to stain 1 x 106 cells in flow cytometry is approximately 1.0µg of antibody conjugate. Lesser amounts of reagent may be sufficient for staining.|
Dot Blot of ab7004.
Antigen: Goat IgG.
Load: 100 ng, 33.3 ng, 11.1 ng, 3.7 ng, or 1.23 ng as indicated.
Secondary antibody: ab7004 at 1:1,000 for 60 min at RT.
Block: Blocking Buffer for Fluorescent Western Blotting for 60 min at RT.
Very bright secondary antibody and PE is one of the best if you have a weak antigen. I used this in a perfect pairing with FITC in a FACS experiment to check pluripotency markers in human embryonic stem cells.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7004 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Arbore G et al. Complement receptor CD46 co-stimulates optimal human CD8+ T cell effector function via fatty acid metabolism. Nat Commun 9:4186 (2018). PubMed: 30305631
- Lan P et al. TNF superfamily receptor OX40 triggers invariant NKT cell pyroptosis and liver injury. J Clin Invest 127:2222-2234 (2017). PubMed: 28436935
- Mishra A et al. Mechanism, Consequences, and Therapeutic Targeting of Abnormal IL15 Signaling in Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma. Cancer Discov 6:986-1005 (2016). PubMed: 27422033
- Rué L et al. Targeting CAG repeat RNAs reduces Huntington's disease phenotype independently of huntingtin levels. J Clin Invest 126:4319-4330 (2016). PubMed: 27721240
- Williams JW et al. Transcription factor IRF4 drives dendritic cells to promote Th2 differentiation. Nat Commun 4:2990 (2013). PubMed: 24356538
- Miles A et al. CCL25 and CCL28 promote alpha4 beta7-integrin-dependent adhesion of lymphocytes to MAdCAM-1 under shear flow. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 294:G1257-67 (2008). PubMed: 18308860