Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
- Conjugation: Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA
Product nameDonkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (Texas Red ®)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to IgG.
ConjugationTexas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesTexas RedTM Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm Emission Wavelength: 620 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.1 moles Texas Redä per mole of Rabbit IgG
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6883 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IM: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6883 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Baumer-Harrison C et al. Optogenetic Stimulation of Type I GAD65+ Cells in Taste Buds Activates Gustatory Neurons and Drives Appetitive Licking Behavior in Sodium-Depleted Mice. J Neurosci 40:7795-7810 (2020). PubMed: 32878902
- Jing Y et al. Translationally-controlled tumor protein activates the transcription of Oct-4 in kidney-derived stem cells. Exp Ther Med 13:280-284 (2017). PubMed: 28123502
- Su C et al. Phosphorylation of Tudor-SN, a novel substrate of JNK, is involved in the efficient recruitment of Tudor-SN into stress granules. Biochim Biophys Acta 1864:562-571 (2017). PubMed: 28011284
- Lin T et al. WWC1 promotes podocyte survival via stabilizing slit diaphragm protein dendrin. Mol Med Rep 16:8685-8690 (2017). PubMed: 28990091
- Strömberg A et al. Exercise-induced upregulation of endothelial adhesion molecules in human skeletal muscle and number of circulating cells with remodeling properties. J Appl Physiol (1985) 122:1145-1154 (2017). PubMed: 28183821