Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (TRITC)
- Conjugation: TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISA
Related conjugates and formulations
Product nameDonkey Anti-Goat IgG H&L (TRITC)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, ELISAmore details
Full length native Goat IgG (purified).
ConjugationTRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Goat IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesTetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanante (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons) Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm Emission Wavelength: 570 nm Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.6 moles TRITC per mole of Rabbit IgG
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6882 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
IM: Use at an assay dependant dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6882 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- He T et al. Inhibition of two-pore channels in antigen-presenting cells promotes the expansion of TNFR2-expressing CD4+Foxp3+ regulatory T cells. Sci Adv 6:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32998896
- Reyes-Miguel T et al. CDC42 drives RHOA activity and actin polymerization during capacitation. Reproduction 160:393-404 (2020). PubMed: 32567555
- Sun X et al. Inhibition of microRNA-155 modulates endotoxin tolerance by upregulating suppressor of cytokine signaling 1 in microglia. Exp Ther Med 15:4709-4716 (2018). PubMed: 29805490
- Tao X et al. In vitro examination of microglia-neuron crosstalk with BV2 cells, and primary cultures of glia and hypothalamic neurons. Heliyon 4:e00730 (2018). PubMed: 30148218