Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488)
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, IHC-P, ELISA, Flow Cyt
Product nameDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityThis antibody is specific to Mouse IgG
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, IHC-P, ELISA, Flow Cytmore details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 488. Ex: 495nm, Em: 519nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads.
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or email@example.com.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab150105 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1 (Alexa Fluor® 488), is suitable for use as an isotype control to complement this secondary antibody.
ICC/IF image of ab7291 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min), permeabilized with 0.1% Triton X-100 for 5 minutes and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal donkey serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab7291, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab150105 Alexa Fluor® 488 donkey anti-mouse IgG (H+L) used at 2µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
The negative control (inset) is a secondary-only assay to demonstrate low non-specific binding of the secondary antibody.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab150105 has been referenced in 112 publications.
- Wu Q et al. CB2R orchestrates neuronal autophagy through regulation of the mTOR signaling pathway in the hippocampus of developing rats with status epilepticus. Int J Mol Med 45:475-484 (2020). PubMed: 31894322
- Zhao SJ et al. Macrophage MSR1 promotes BMSC osteogenic differentiation and M2-like polarization by activating PI3K/AKT/GSK3ß/ß-catenin pathway. Theranostics 10:17-35 (2020). PubMed: 31903103
- Kong FQ et al. Macrophage MSR1 promotes the formation of foamy macrophage and neuronal apoptosis after spinal cord injury. J Neuroinflammation 17:62 (2020). PubMed: 32066456
- He D et al. Asthmatic Airway Vagal Hypertonia Involves Chloride Dyshomeostasis of Preganglionic Neurons in Rats. Front Neurosci 14:31 (2020). PubMed: 32082109
- Meng CY et al. MicroRNA-22 mediates the cisplatin resistance of osteosarcoma cells by inhibiting autophagy via the PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway. Oncol Rep 43:1169-1186 (2020). PubMed: 32323781