Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 568) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: Alexa Fluor® 568. Ex: 578nm, Em: 603nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ELISA, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-P
Product nameDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 568) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG and with light chains common to other mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. Less than 1% cross reactivity to bovine, chicken, goat, human, rabbit, rat and sheep IgG was detected. This antibody may cross react with IgG from other species.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, ELISA, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, IHC-Pmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
ConjugationAlexa Fluor® 568. Ex: 578nm, Em: 603nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 23% Glycerol, PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Alexa Fluor® is a registered trademark of Molecular Probes, Inc, a Thermo Fisher Scientific Company. The Alexa Fluor® dye included in this product is provided under an intellectual property license from Life Technologies Corporation. As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye, the purchase of this product conveys to the buyer the non-transferable right to use the purchased product and components of the product only in research conducted by the buyer (whether the buyer is an academic or for-profit entity). As this product contains the Alexa Fluor® dye the sale of this product is expressly conditioned on the buyer not using the product or its components, or any materials made using the product or its components, in any activity to generate revenue, which may include, but is not limited to use of the product or its components: in manufacturing; (ii) to provide a service, information, or data in return for payment (iii) for therapeutic, diagnostic or prophylactic purposes; or (iv) for resale, regardless of whether they are sold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than research, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5781 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad, CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab175700 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ICC/IF image of ab7291 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal donkey serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab7291, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (yellow) was ab175700 Alexa Fluor® 568 Donkey anti-Mouse IgG (H&L) used at 1µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Alexa Fluor® 568 is pseudocolored in yellow.
HeLa cells showing negative staining by ICC/IF using only secondary antibody. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal donkey serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The secondary antibody (yellow) was ab175700 Alexa Fluor® 568 Donkey anti-Mouse IgG (H&L) used at 1µg/ml for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Alexa Fluor® 568 is pseudocolored in yellow.
Emmission spectra of the Alexa Fluor® conjugated secondary antibodies.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab175700 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Ogata S et al. Changes of Blood-Brain Barrier and Brain Parenchymal Protein Expression Levels of Mice under Different Insulin-Resistance Conditions Induced by High-Fat Diet. Pharm Res 36:141 (2019). PubMed: 31367840
- Spella M et al. Club cells form lung adenocarcinomas and maintain the alveoli of adult mice. Elife 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31140976
- Yu H et al. Neuroprotective effects of midazolam on focal cerebral ischemia in rats through anti-apoptotic mechanisms. Int J Mol Med 43:443-451 (2019). PubMed: 30431057
- Lautenschläger J et al. C-terminal calcium binding of a-synuclein modulates synaptic vesicle interaction. Nat Commun 9:712 (2018). PubMed: 29459792
- Hu C et al. Inadequate ubiquitination-proteasome coupling contributes to myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury. J Clin Invest 128:5294-5306 (2018). PubMed: 30204128
- Hiraga SI et al. Human RIF1 and protein phosphatase 1 stimulate DNA replication origin licensing but suppress origin activation. EMBO Rep 18:403-419 (2017). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 28077461