Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 488)
- Conjugation: DyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
Product nameDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 488)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Mouse IgG.
ConjugationDyLight® 488. Ex: 493nm, Em: 518nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 488.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96875 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
ab7817 staining alpha smooth muscle actin in mouse primary colon myofibroblasts by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/immunofluorescence). Cells were fixed with acetone and blocked with 5% BSA for 30 minutes at 25°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in PBS + 5% BSA) for 2 hour at 25°C. A DyLight® 488-conjugated donkey anti-mouse IgG H&L (ab96875) (1/1000) was used as the secondary antibody. Vimentin appears in red.
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96875 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Tugnoli B et al. Butyric acid induces spontaneous adipocytic differentiation of porcine bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim 55:17-24 (2019). PubMed: 30456456
- Li T et al. Resveratrol alleviates hypoxia/reoxygenation injury-induced mitochondrial oxidative stress in cardiomyocytes. Mol Med Rep 19:2774-2780 (2019). PubMed: 30816439
- Li N et al. Characterization of spontaneous spheroids from oral mucosa-derived cells and their direct comparison with spheroids from skin-derived cells. Stem Cell Res Ther 10:184 (2019). PubMed: 31234925
- Lv K et al. Incorporation of small extracellular vesicles in sodium alginate hydrogel as a novel therapeutic strategy for myocardial infarction. Theranostics 9:7403-7416 (2019). PubMed: 31695776
- Wu J et al. Stromal-epithelial lactate shuttle induced by tumor-derived interleukin-1ß promotes cell proliferation in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Int J Mol Med 41:687-696 (2018). IF . PubMed: 29207019