Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 550)
- Conjugation: DyLight® 550. Ex: 562nm, Em: 576nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, WB
Product nameDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (DyLight® 550)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with Mouse IgG and with light chains common to other Mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against non immunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF, Flow Cyt, WBmore details
ConjugationDyLight® 550. Ex: 562nm, Em: 576nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to DyLight® 550.
General notesDyLight® 550 replaces DyLight® 549.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96876 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.
DyLight® 550 replaces DyLight® 549. The DyLight® 550 excitation is 562nm and the emission is 576nm. DyLight® 550 provides the same orange-to-red fluorescence and photostability as the DyLight® 549 dye. Please refer to the vial in order to check whether the product you received is DyLight® 549 or DyLight® 550 – this information however will have no impact on your experiments. For more information please refer to DyLight® 550.
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Emission spectra of DyLight® fluorochromes available in our catalog.
Line colors represent the approximate visible colors of the wavelength maxima.
All lanes : Anti-GAPDH antibody [mAbcam 9484] - Loading Control (ab9484) at 1/1000 dilution
- Lane 1 : Rat Hippocampus
- Lane 2 : Rat Hippocampus
- Lane 3 : Rat Hippocampus
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
- Lane 1 : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (DyLight® 550), pre-adsorbed (ab98786) at 1/5000 dilution
- Lane 2 : Rabbit polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (DyLight® 550), pre-adsorbed (ab98786) at 1/1000 dilution
- Lane 3 : Other Commercial Dye at 1/1000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96876 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Kinslechner K et al. Loss of SR-BI Down-Regulates MITF and Suppresses Extracellular Vesicle Release in Human Melanoma. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30823658
- Lv K et al. Incorporation of small extracellular vesicles in sodium alginate hydrogel as a novel therapeutic strategy for myocardial infarction. Theranostics 9:7403-7416 (2019). PubMed: 31695776
- de la Mare JA et al. Extracellular Hsp90 and TGFß regulate adhesion, migration and anchorage independent growth in a paired colon cancer cell line model. BMC Cancer 17:202 (2017). PubMed: 28302086
- Alarcan J et al. Metabolism of the Marine Phycotoxin PTX-2 and Its Effects on Hepatic Xenobiotic Metabolism: Activation of Nuclear Receptors and Modulation of the Phase I Cytochrome P450. Toxins (Basel) 9:N/A (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28678150
- Liu L et al. Neurexin Restricts Axonal Branching in Columns by Promoting Ephrin Clustering. Dev Cell 41:94-106.e4 (2017). PubMed: 28366281
- Ferron PJ et al. Comparative analysis of the cytotoxic effects of okadaic acid-group toxins on human intestinal cell lines. Mar Drugs 12:4616-34 (2014). ICC/IF . PubMed: 25196936
- Macmillan CJ et al. Angiogenesis is regulated by angiopoietins during experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis and is indirectly related to vascular permeability. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 70:1107-23 (2011). PubMed: 22082662