Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (FITC)
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: IHC (PFA fixed), IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF
Product nameDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (FITC)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG and with light chains common to other mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against nonimmunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC (PFA fixed), IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC/IFmore details
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to FITC.
Conjugation notesF/P ratio is 3-7
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97029 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC (PFA fixed)||1/100.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/500.|
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/500.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab97029 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Nushtaeva AA et al. Establishment of primary human breast cancer cell lines using "pulsed hypoxia" method and development of metastatic tumor model in immunodeficient mice. Cancer Cell Int 19:46 (2019). PubMed: 30858763
- Tolani B et al. Preclinical characterization of therapeutic antibodies targeted at the carboxy-terminus of Sonic hedgehog. Oncotarget 9:14311-14323 (2018). PubMed: 29581846
- Heck TG et al. Acute exercise boosts cell proliferation and the heat shock response in lymphocytes: correlation with cytokine production and extracellular-to-intracellular HSP70 ratio. Cell Stress Chaperones 22:271-291 (2017). PubMed: 28251488
- Leprieur EG et al. Membrane-bound full-length Sonic Hedgehog identifies cancer stem cells in human non-small cell lung cancer. Oncotarget 8:103744-103757 (2017). PubMed: 29262597