Product nameDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ICC/IFmore details
mouse IgG whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6820 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-Fr||1/500 - 1/2000.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
IHC image of beta actin staining in human colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*. The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 30mins. The section was incubated with ab8224, 3µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab6820, 1/2000 dilution) was used for 1hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is secondary-only at 1/500 dilution.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
This product has been referenced in:
- AlHajri SM et al. Ovine Herpesvirus 2 Glycoproteins B, H, and L Are Sufficient for, and Viral Glycoprotein Ov8 Can Enhance, Cell-Cell Membrane Fusion. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). WB . Read more (PubMed: 28053110) »
- O'Reilly EL et al. The effect of microbial challenge on the intestinal proteome of broiler chickens. Proteome Sci 15:10 (2016). WB . Read more (PubMed: 28572745) »