Product nameDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ICC/IFmore details
mouse IgG whole molecule
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6820 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||1/500 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-Fr||1/500 - 1/2000.|
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000.|
|ICC/IF||1/500 - 1/2500.|
Detection of protein levels in LIN-5 mutants.
(Panel A) Western blots of lysates of yeast clones containing the indicated LIN-5 expression constructs, probed for LIN-5 and tubulin (loading control) levels.
Protein samples were separated on gradient acrylamide gels and subjected to western blotting on polyvinylidene difluoride membrane. Membranes were blocked with 5% skim milk in PBST for 1 hour at room temperature, or overnight at 4°C for stripped blots. For protein detection, primary antibodies used in this study were: mouse anti–LIN-5 (1:1000) and rabbit anti-Tubulin (1:1000, Abcam) for stripped blots. Secondary antibodies used were: donkey anti-mouse HRP (1:5000, Abcam, ab6820) and goat anti-rabbit HRP (1:5000).
IHC image of beta actin staining in human colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*.
The section was pre-treated using pressure cooker heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH 6) for 30 mins. The section was incubated with ab8224, 3 µg/ml overnight at +4°C. An HRP-conjugated secondary (ab6820, 1/2000 dilution) was used for 1 hr at room temperature. The section was counterstained with hematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
The inset negative control image is secondary-only at 1/500 dilution.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
This product has been referenced in:
- Trepotec Z et al. Segmented poly(A) tails significantly reduce recombination of plasmid DNA without affecting mRNA translation efficiency or half-life. RNA 25:507-518 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30647100) »
- Zhang Y et al. Inhibition of miR-214 attenuates the migration and invasion of triple-negative breast cancer cells. Mol Med Rep 19:4035-4042 (2019). Read more (PubMed: 30942417) »