Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Donkey
- Isotype: IgG
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WB
Product nameDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP)
See all IgG secondary antibodies
SpecificityBy immunoelectrophoresis and ELISA this antibody reacts specifically with mouse IgG and with light chains common to other mouse immunoglobulins. No antibody was detected against nonimmunoglobulin serum proteins.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC, IHC-P, ELISA, WBmore details
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 6.8
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 0.05% CMIT/MIT based preservative
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesThis antibody was isolated by affinity chromatography using antigen coupled to agarose beads and conjugated to Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
Conjugation notesMolar enzyme/ antibody protein ratio is 4:1
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97030 in the following tested applications.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-P||1/200 - 1/5000.|
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/100000. (Primary)|
|WB||1/5000 - 1/30000. (Colorimetric) 1/1000 - 1/50000 (Chemiluminescent)|
ab97030 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Pan S et al. Convergent genomic signatures of flight loss in birds suggest a switch of main fuel. Nat Commun 10:2756 (2019). PubMed: 31227702
- Lian HY et al. Generation and propagation of yeast prion [URE3] are elevated under electromagnetic field. Cell Stress Chaperones 23:581-594 (2018). PubMed: 29214607
- Zhang L et al. ATM-JAK-PD-L1 signaling pathway inhibition decreases EMT and metastasis of androgen-independent prostate cancer. Mol Med Rep 17:7045-7054 (2018). PubMed: 29568923
- Bischoff FC et al. Identification and Functional Characterization of Hypoxia-Induced Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress Regulating lncRNA (HypERlnc) in Pericytes. Circ Res 121:368-375 (2017). PubMed: 28611075
- Lin CH & Lin CC Sitagliptin attenuates in?ammatory responses in lipopolysaccharide-stimulated cardiomyocytes via nuclear factor-?B pathway inhibition. Exp Ther Med 11:2609-2615 (2016). PubMed: 27284355
- Shi Z et al. The Energy Metabolism in Caenorhabditis elegans under The Extremely Low-Frequency Electromagnetic Field Exposure. Sci Rep 5:8471 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25683579
- Adderley SP et al. Histamine activates p38 MAP kinase and alters local lamellipodia dynamics, reducing endothelial barrier integrity and eliciting central movement of actin fibers. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 309:C51-9 (2015). PubMed: 25948734