Key features and details
- Donkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
- Conjugation: HRP
- Host species: Donkey
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy
Product nameDonkey Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed
See all IgG secondary antibodies
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, Dot blot, ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopymore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Rabbit, Rat, SheepTo ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native mouse IgG (purified).
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThis product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using mouse IgG coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) to remove any unwanted reactivities.
Conjugation notesHorseradish Peroxidase (HRP)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7061 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/20000.|
|ICC/IF||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|Dot blot||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||1/20000 - 1/80000.|
|IHC-P||1/1000 - 1/5000.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7061 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Fan J et al. Hydrogen sulfide lowers hyperhomocysteinemia dependent on cystathionine ? lyase S-sulfhydration in ApoE-knockout atherosclerotic mice. Br J Pharmacol 176:3180-3192 (2019). PubMed: 31140595
- Li L et al. Valsartan inhibits RhoA-ROCK2-MYL pathway in rat model of alcoholic cardiomyopathy. Exp Ther Med 18:4313-4321 (2019). PubMed: 31777538
- Kolyada A et al. Soluble analog of ApoER2 targeting beta2-glycoprotein I in immune complexes counteracts hypertension in lupus-prone mice with spontaneous antiphospholipid syndrome. J Thromb Haemost 14:1298-307 (2016). PubMed: 26990752
- Kolyada A et al. Inhibition of thrombotic properties of persistent autoimmune anti-ß2GPI antibodies in the mouse model of antiphospholipid syndrome. Blood 123:1090-7 (2014). PubMed: 24277078